Good morning, baseball fans!
This Sunday is Father’s Day, and if you’re anything like me, you most definitely have not forgotten to get your dad a gift. Nope, no way. But just in case, we’ve got you covered with this San Francisco Giants themed gift guide, sponsored by Target.
Let’s take a look!
- First up is this fine looking Giants hat for $14.97. Your dad likes hats. I don’t know your dad, but I know dads and they like hats. This works for any dad, Giants fan or not. Dads just like hats.
- Does the Giant dad in your life like to unwind by taking on puzzles? Well, we’ve got just the thing for him! Check out this 500-piece Giants themed puzzle for $19.99! What could be more fun than 500 pieces of
frustration and miseryfamily togetherness as you strugglework together to accomplish something beautiful.
- Is the dad in your life someone who likes to go into stores and restaurants without being chased out due to “no shoes, no shirt, no service” policies? Well, I can’t help with the shoes, you’re on your own there, but check out this sweet Giants shirt for only $34.99! This is indeed the shirt of a person who knows they can confidently enter businesses without being shunned.
- Maybe the dad you’re shopping for is a grill master, holding court every weekend, grilling up the goods for the neighborhood. Well, you can’t have the neighbors coming over and not immediately knowing how much of a Giants fan he is. That just won’t do. Get him this Giants barbecue tool set today for just $49.99!
- Finally, if Dad is the type that likes to collect sports memorabilia, or likes to add a little Giants flair to his office, how about one of these 3D stadium banners for just $24.99?
And just in case your dad or the dads in your life aren’t Giants fans, surely some good old fashioned bribery with gifts from this list should be enough to convert them. If not, well, take them to a game and buy them some food. If they aren’t fans by the end of it, they just can’t be helped.
Happy Father’s Day to all the dads out there! May you be treated to some of the fine items on this list, or at least the company of the people who love you.