Hello and happy Friday.
So far we’ve seen the top prospect lists for Baseball America, Baseball Prospectus, and MLB Pipeline. All three have been pretty similar with their San Francisco Giants prospects: Marco Luciano, Joey Bart, and Heliot Ramos, in that order, with Hunter Bishop appearing on the latter two.
And now Keith Law of The Athletic has joined the party, and his list finally mixes things up a bit. Law also included four Giants in his top 100 list, but instead of Bishop, he opted for a pitcher: Seth Corry.
But while most publications have Luciano sniffing the top 10, and Bart not terribly far behind, Law doesn’t have any Giants in the top 30. He ranked Luciano No. 31, Bart No. 41, Ramos No. 58, and Corry No. 71.
Old, random MCC article for you to read
Keith Law likes Andrew Susac, but ranks the Giants’ farm system 29th (Jan. 29, 2015 — Grant Brisbee)
- Podcast: Roger Munter talks with Baseball America’s Chris Collazo about the draft (There R Giants)
- Maria Guardado on what Alyssa Nakken and Jean Afterman had to say at a virtual panel about women in baseball (MLB)
- Susan Slusser talks with Duane Kuiper about the 2021 Giants, broadcast oddities, and more (SF Chronicle)
- Alex Pavlovic on if the Giants did enough this offseason (NBC Sports Bay Area)
- Dalton Johnson on Marco Luciano’s sky high stock (NBC Sports Bay Area)
- Alex Pavlovic lists five ways the Giants can fill the hole in the outfield (NBC Sports Bay Area)
- Jessica Kleinschmidt on Mike Krukow always being a fan of the Giants adding Joc Pederson (NBC Sports Bay Area)
How many days until Opening Day?
There are 62 days until Opening Day.
Have a great Friday.