Hello and happy Thursday. And more importantly, happy New Year’s Eve.
This is day number 366 out of 366 in this crap ass excuse for a year. Hallelujah! I hope it’s a fun time for you, ringing in a new, hopefully substantially better year, drinking lots of champagne, and hopefully not celebrating with many people.
New Year’s resolutions are common, so drop some for the San Francisco Giants in the comments. Or better yet, drop some for yourself.
Or bestest yet, drop some for me!
Thanks in advance.
Old, random MCC article for you to read
How Willie Mays helped “A Charlie Brown Christmas” get made (Dec. 25, 2013 — Grant Brisbee)
- Grant Brisbee on why the Giants don’t need to balance their rotation with a left-handed starting pitcher (The Athletic, subscription required)
- Alex Pavlovic on Gabe Kapler talking about the highs and lows of his first season managing the Giants (NBC Sports Bay Area)
- Jeff Young on how the Giants were 25th in draft performance over the last decade (Around the Foghorn)
- Bruce Jenkins on the year in sports in 2020 (SF Chronicle)
- Marc Delucchi on how the Giants will need to open up their wallets if they want to contend in the division (Around the Foghorn)
- Jake Montero on how the Giants are reportedly one of five teams interested in Tomoyuki Sugano (KNBR)
How many days until Opening Day?
There are 91 days until Opening Day.
I hope your New Year’s Eve is joyous and safe.