Hello and happy Wednesday. Happy(?) post-election day.
This article doesn’t have any tone to it, not because I’m shying away from politics, but because I wrote it on Tuesday prior to all the madness. So hopefully this finds you, trusty San Francisco Giants fan, feeling relieved, happy, and peaceful in the aftermath of Tuesday’s election.
And hopefully you’re able to find some time to destress and calm down. Maybe rewatch all those Giants highlights I posted yesterday. I apologize, I won’t be contributing to your distraction, as I put in a request to take today off in November of 2016.
I’ll be drinking water, taking naps, and eating food. I hope you’re able to do the same.
Old, random MCC article for you to read
Former Giants on other player pools (July 2, 2020 — Brady Klopfer)
- Maria Guardado has an offseason checklist for the Giants (MLB)
- John Shea on the high expectations for Mauricio Dubon in 2021 (SF Chronicle)
- Steve Berman talks with Giants general manager Scott Harris about his first year with the team (The Athletic, subscription required)
- Jessica Kleinschmidt on why an MLB insider believes Trevor Bauer is a good fit on the Giants (NBC Sports Bay Area)
- Dalton Johnson on why the Giants should be able to find a closer in the offseason (NBC Sports Bay Area)
- Jim Bowden predicts the contracts for the top 25 free agents (The Athletic, subscription required)
How many days until Opening Day?
There are 148 days until Opening Day.
I hope your Wednesday is peaceful.