- This kind of lineup makes me want to put Schierholtz at third.
- Manny Burriss is a nice guy. But he's this team's Velez, and someone needs to take the nuclear football away from Bochy.
- Shifting Sandoval over to first basically replaces Huff with Tejada, which might not be a bad thing.
- That last point makes me cough up bile.
- Arguing about Whiteside v. Stewart is like arguing Tejada v. Crawford, which is to say it's like arguing about how you should hang a toilet paper roll. The choice is obvious, but it's really weird if you think it's going to make a difference.
- When the roll is hanging with the starter squares going under, not over, it's easier to tear with one hand.
- Seriously, Ross at third, Schierholtz at short, trade for Beltran. Boom, done.
- Belt can catch when he comes back.
There is no good lineup until a) Belt comes back, and b) the Giants get a real shortstop, so I'll stop complaining now. No Rowand! That's my barometer.