I don't know, man. I fell asleep.Just kidding. I played Fallout 3 on picture-in-picture, occasionally glancing up from an apocalyptic wasteland to watch the Giants' offense. Eventually, I got confused, and that made my head hurt. So I got a glass of water and rubbed my temples for a while.
- Oh, that Zito.
- At least they weren't completely shut down by Wade LeBlanc. Big cheers for small victories.
- Hey, Eli Whiteside is up with a chance to make me look like a total moron! Let's hope he does!
- Yeah, well, it would have been a lot cooler if he did. At least he worked the count full.
- It's hard to complain to loudly about stranding eleventy-twelve baserunners when the other team strands eleventy-fourteen. The Giants had a ton of luck on the pitching side.
- I would like the Giants pitching staff to stop walking people, please.
- Brandon Medders probably couldn't crack the Pa...holy crap, what in the hell is wrong with Eric Byrnes's hair? Does he think he's on radio? I forgot what I was about to write. Cripes.
- Freddy Sanchez: 2-4 with two doubles in San Jose. In case you were wondering. Which you probably weren't.