- RotoGraphs weighs in on the Todd Wellemeyer bombshell.
- If you haven't seen it yet, there's an online injury database at Baseball Injury Tool. Very cool, and long needed.
- The Detroit News uses wall of text; you lose six hit points. But it's always interesting to see the perspective of people who don't live and breath roster-move minutia.
- In case you were wondering, the Giants are 16-to-1 to win the World Series. I think I'll save my money for something that makes more practical sense, like yeti repellent.
- If you don't have a Giants-related link to share, just pick a YouTube link, like this one with a robot than can solve a Rubik's cube in ten seconds.
- Or you can talk about your lunch.
- Or maybe I can tie in the President's Day holiday with a reading thread, as I'm reading Theodore Rex right now. It's bully.
Open link dump because I have to work on a holiday, and you don't.