- When Burriss hit into a double play with the bases loaded and no one out, I almost drove my car through a storefront window. That's only a slight exaggeration.
- About once every two weeks, I'm allowed to remind everyone that I was in favor of the Edgar Renteria signing. This is one of those times.
- Matt Cain's hangdog expression and pouty demeanor might have conned the Giants into scoring runs for him, but at what cost? He can't feel good about taking a shortcut to win-learning.
- C'mon, Boch. Don't play lefty/righty match-ups with a six-run lead. That's really annoying.
- All the Giants have to do is continue their pace from the last four games, and they'll be the best team of all time. I don't see anything wrong with that logic.
- I usually just chalk up the Peavy starts as losses, hoping that the Giants can just eke out the other two or three games in the series. Man, it's nice to actually rough Peavy up a bit.