All things being equal:
Pick five of ten...
- Ray Durham repeats his '06 season.
- Barry Bonds plays more than 115 games with an OBP over .475.
- Barry Zito befuddles the NL in his first tour and gets a few Cy Young votes.
- Tim Lincecum pitches over 100 innings in the majors with an ERA under 3.50.
- Rich Aurilia and Ryan Klesko combine to give the Giants .280/.360/.490 production from first base.
- Pedro Feliz has an OBP of .300 or over, and his SLG is over .500.
- Armando Benitez converts saves at his career rate of 89%.
- Matt Cain has an entire season as good as his second half in '06.
- Two of the young bullpen arms post ERAs under 3.50, and strike out enough hitters to make you believe it's real.
- Noah Lowry gets his change and curve working at the same time and pairs them with improved command.
The Dodgers drop so far in the revised predictions because I wanted them to.
Five of ten: too many? Too few? Missing some major points?
Your season predictions, if you would....