In this week's link dump, I present to you...
- Winner: Most Ridiculous Sports Opinion Column, Belated and Irrelevant Category.
- An article from the Arkansas State University paper about two Giants farmhands drafted from that school.
- An article about The Shot Heard `Round the World. You can never get too many of those.
- Glenn Dickey writing that the Giants will need to trade Matt Cain or Tim Lincecum in order to win more. Oookay.
- An article about possible free agent pitchers from Japan, though there isn't much on possible relievers.
- A YouTube from a guy who recorded his TV set while it was playing an old VHS tape with a story on it about the '86 Giants. I forgot that Steve Carlton got his 4,000th strikeout as a Giant.
- A site that helps you create updated rosters for RBI Baseball and Tecmo Bowl if you're into old Nintendo ROMs and emulators.