In order to give the list caretakers time to prepare the lists for the draft that goes live on March 1 Custody Hearings will end on Thursday February 27 at midnight - west coast time.
Please be advised that next year - Adoption draft 2015 - there will be no nagging, no tweeting, no emailing of people to get them into the custody thread. Your only really and for trues responsibility as an adoptive parent is to check for a custody thread in mid-February.
The lists are just getting too big and unwieldy for people to individually contact all the participants. Thank you for your understanding.
In the comments please indicate:
1. who you are/were when you drafted [names change]
2. who you adopted
3. whether you are keeping or releasing your adoptee
Here's a handy cut and paste template:
1. My adoptive name is:
2. I adopted:
3. I will keep/release my adoptee [delete the word you don't need]
If you are proxying for someone please use a separate entry - just to make it easier on whoever is recording the data to the McWiki
1. The adoptive name is:
2. They adopted:
3. They will keep/release their adoptee
4. If you want to state a reason or pass along any news you have [good news is always appreciated: 109giantsfan109 is on his honeymoon] that's nice!
This is not the place for rules questions, draft order questions, or anything else!