On Monday night, Kanye West proposed to Kim Kardashian at AT&T Park. Here's a link. Don't click on it. Now you know the story.
This reminds me of a post I've been meaning to do for a while: Top 10 Giants Moments from 2013 That Remind Me of a Kim Kardashian Story:
- I don't know a Kim Kardashian story
- Seriously, I'm not trying to be cool
- Why do we know who she is? I legitimately don't know
- I mean, I know what she looks like. I buy groceries. I'm not that oblivious
- I have two kids and know who Trey Lunsford is, that's how I spend my time
- Seriously, that's it. Baseball kids kids baseball kids baseball kids baseball
- What if I would really enjoy the movies or songs or poems she creates or whatever? I don't know. I'm missing out on everything. They said it would happen when I got older, and it did, it really did. I don't know what anything is. I don't know a single band on the front page of Pitchfork anymore. I haven't seen a movie in a year.
- I liked The College Dropout because Pitchfork told me to, so I at least know who that guy is
- They seem like a nice young couple that will be very happy!
- Wait, isn't there a chance that one of them is Dodger fans?
Obviously this post has only a tangential relationship to the Giants, and you really didn't need to know any of this, but I'm whoring for page-clicks. Share it on Facebook!