Each year, some friends and I put together a live Family Feud game where we create questions, gather answers, and then have a game-show style competition in my basement. The hardest part, as you can imagine, is coming up with the questions and then going out into the world and getting actual answers.
If you wouldn't mind, I'd really appreciate it if you would fill out the bottom form and email it back to me. If you aren't familiar with Family Feud---all you have to do is send me the first answer that comes into your head for each prompt. The answer does not have to be factually correct.
***DO NOT PUT THE ANSWERS IN A REPLY TO THIS FANSHOT. I want the answers to be confidential, so that no one is swayed by someone else's answer.***
Please send all answers to: "familyfeudcbs at gmail dot com"
(also, a bunch of these questions are Ohio-related. Feel free to skip them, or just give joke answers if you want)
1. Best part of being in Ohio during an election season.
2. Place to eat at Easton.
3. Name a fast-food restaurant
4. Reason to get up in the middle of the night.
5. Book series a tween might read.
6. Symptoms of a hangover
7. Things that are gray.
8. Best internet meme of 2012.
9. Name a social media application.
10. Name a movie directed by Steven Spielberg
11. Something you eat at Tee Jays.
12. Best thing about Mitt Romney.
13. Name a professional baseball player, past or present
14. Character from Friends.
15. Name a South American country
16. Something you buy at Waterbeds & Stuff.
17. Name an attribute of a hipster
18. Name a province in Canada.
19. Name an Ohio beer company.
20. Name a sport without a ball.
21. Name a Disney movie.
22. Name someone who died in 2012.
23. Worst reality TV show.
24. Name a James Bond film
25. Name a Columbus based blog or website.
26. What makes you sad?
27. Name a children’s toy from the 1990s.
28. Reason to puke.
29. Name a college major
30. Name a children’s book series.
31. Something people on campus wear.
32. Name an STD.
33. Weirdest place where you might find body hair.
34. Name a Jewish holiday
35. Name a mode of transportation. (Besides a car.)
36. Best possible christmas gift
37. The Internet is for:
38. Worst part of marriage.
39. Best part of marriage.
40. Something on a sandwich.
Thanks! I'll post the answers to this Fanpost once everything is collected, if anyone is interested.