We had talked about getting together on the 18th, next Saturday to go hiking/walking at Garin Park in Hayward. At this time it is totally unclear if the Mister and I will be able to attend. This doesn't mean that you all can't go on along without us. J14 and a couple others are familiar with either the park or reading trail maps.
I don't feel like I can wait any longer to discuss the weekend, and maybe everybody has even forgotten about it by now. So it might not even matter! And we should just reschedule.
By way of brief explanation: For us 2012 has decided to continue the downward spiral of 2011. Now it is my turn to have medical problems and Kaiser apparently is really into "patient frustration" this month. Maybe it's a new marketing scheme. "Kaiser Permanente: sit by your phone for a week and work yourself into a tizzy." It's nothing to worry about, you'll either need a total hysterectomy or an aspirin, but we can't quite figure out which. "Hey, I know! Let's run another test!!!"
So we've no idea what to plan for tonight, let alone next weekend and waiting until next Friday to make a decision would be rather inconsiderate to those few of you who even remembered that this was a thing.
Please organize yourselves in the comments section. Time, meeting place (I'd suggest the big red barn at the visitors center) whatever. Preferred change of venue, or date... have at it!