(Previous thread was getting really wonky)
Before we completely write off Huff's ability to play RF, let's keep in mind a few things:
* Not a single one of the balls in question were routine. They could have been better played, but they were all tough plays
* The afternoon sun was brutal because of the start time
* He'll get used to balls from RHH slicing away from him with a little more time at the position
* He was beat up before yesterday's game even started
* An inordinate number of balls at the fringe of his range found him in this series..and no, the Dodgers weren't trying to dunk balls in front of him
I'll got yer back, son!