Link 'em if you got 'em.
- World Series Celebration Photo Essay - Greg Goodman We should have one of these celebrations again. Too fun. I'll get the Evite list going.
- A warning to right-handed hitters, Cy Young hopefuls Rory Paap penned a sweet love letter to Tim Lincecum's fastball and slider for The Hardball Times. Bonus: graphs!
- 'The Franchise' In case you missed the FanPost, the links inside the threads, the links at sfgiants.com, or the note I taped to your fridge, the first episode of the Showtime documentary about the Giants is up for free.
- Amazon.com: Oh Say Can You Sing? Music Recordings By Major League Baseball Players: Various Artists: Music Have you ever wanted to hear Aubrey Huff sing some country? No? Maybe you want to hear Omar Vizquel sing a Goo Goo Dolls song? No? Well, surely you wanted to hear Jeff Conine's Scott Weiland impression. You know that $10 is just going to go to something stupid, like food, so you should just buy this.
- In case you missed this... Here's the yearly MLB-commissioned painting of the World Series celebration. I like that Ishkawa, Schierholtz, and Whiteside are so prominent -- don't ask me why.
- YouTube - 1981 Flashback: Ultimate Sports Guy The column that started a fire storm wasn't that guy's first crime against humanity.
- Freak Season
I received a copy of this -- pretty danged cool. I don't think I'm going to tear out the pictures and tape them to my bedroom wall like it's a Scott Baio spread from "Tiger Beat", but I'll at least consider it.