I decided to go ahead with my own because you can only refresh your browser so many times.
Just a few things I wanted to get off my chest:
1. The return of the Matt Cain that doesn't know how to win. Matt, how many times do I have to tell you, when your team scores zero runs you have to hold the opposition to -1 to win?
2. Did anyone really think the Giants were ever going to score today?
3. Does everyone else get twice as angry when Buster Posey gets robbed of a hit than they do with anybody else? You just know Bochy would say "tough luck" with the veterans, but would view it as a major slump for Posey.
4. Why do you make defensive substitutions in a scoreless game when you need a run? LOL Pat Burrell. It didn't affect the game, but it also didn't make any sense.
5. How come when we have two outs and nobody on and we get a baserunner I always feel it's just a wasted hit, but when the other team does it they get three runs and a win?
6. Fuck all .190 hitters swinging for the fences.
7. Why does every team in the world hit homeruns in this park but us?
8. If there were 20,000 people at this game, 19,000 of them were in the bathroom. It's time to face the facts that Canada is a hockey country.
9. I was glad to see Sabean at the game because he deserved it. Also surprised to see Felipe by his side fully awake.
10. I miss good Pablo Sandoval.