So, I was thinking...which I realize I probably should do less...and it amuses me that we have so many food conversations in threads. We have such a diversity in here, as far as backgrounds go, so much to share, and a love of food, with enough of us ranging from amateur to advanced foodies, that I thought it would be interesting to create a compendium of the things we like to eat and prepare.
So, I propose, that I shall put together a collection of McCoven recipes, all properly credited, in a website. Obviously there needs to be enough interest, and it won't make sense without a large number of contributions, so here's the deal:
1. email to me 1-3 of your favorite and reasonable to put together recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, etc. They can be something you make for yourself, family, or even a catering/dinner party or get-together dish.
2. Make sure to send along your McCoven username so I can properly credit you.
3. Get creative with the names of the dishes, and even work in Giants themes, McC memes, etc.
4. I will create the website, compile all the entries, and tag and categorize them.
5. If you would like, include pictures of themes, ingredients, or even finished dishes, for me to include.
I may be a morran, but this seems like it would be fun, and I'm down to do it.