What should the Giants do to maximize their potential this year? (moderators, feel free to delete if this is superfluous - I did a quick check, but I've been out of town for a week)
We seem to be at a crossroads. It seems that some want to make a big splash via a trade, some want a smaller trade, and some want to stand pat and let the season play out with the roster bascially as is. I can see some value to each position, so what say you McCoven?
What should Sabean do?
1. Trade for Matt Holliday (somehow keeping MadBum & Posey), then happily pay him $20mil per year for 3-4 years. (30 votes)
2. Trade for Matt Holliday (same exceptions), then happily let him walk and take the draft pick(s). (24 votes)
3. Trade for Roy Halladay, with no one off limits in return. (14 votes)
4. Trade for Freddie Sanchez (136 votes)
5. Make no trades - this is the same team as 3 weeks ago, and they'll rebound to win the Wild Card. In the playoffs, it's anybody's game. (60 votes)
264 total votes