Baseballreference.com sure has some nifty tools:
12-3 actual, 17-7 neutralized
(compare to Brandon Webb: 17-4 actual, 18-8 neutralized)
7-9 actual, 14-11 neutralized
(Career: 29-38 Actual, 42-31 neutralized)
8-8 actual, 8-11 neutralized
6-14 actual, 7-12 neutralized
(with SF: 17-27 actual, 17-24 neutralized)
2-6 actual, 4-7 neutralized
(Career: 13-20 actual, 20-21 neutralized
What this means: well, assuming that the pitcher was placed in an "average" environment (the way they neutralize is mentioned here)...
• Lincecum should be a lot closer in the Cy Young rankings, thanks to more wins, although somehow, his winning % has actually benefited from the Giants not being "average".
• Matt Cain is a WAY better pitcher than his W/L shows (duh), both this year and over his career. He is definitely the most shafted pitcher in baseball.
• Jonathan Sanchez has actually done better with the Giants than he would do with an "average" team, in terms of W/L.
• Barry Zito sucks, any way you slice it, since coming to the Giants.
• Kevin Correia is actually getting a little of the Matt Cain treatment, over his career with the Gigantes.