Here is the previous post about arrangements, but basically, here's the deal:
- Some McCovenites are meeting at 7pm at McCovey's in Walnut Creek to break bread, share stories, and watch Tim Lincecum dismantle the San Diego Padres.
- Everyone's welcome, dates and mates and offspring included.
- There's a reservation under the name Josh Burnett.
- I'm gonna try and find some nametags to bring. (This isn't my first Internerd get-together, unfortunately, and I've found it's helpful to have nametags w/ both screenname and real name. I'm a dork!!)
- If the Baron doesn't make an appearance, this whole thing will have been a complete failure.
See you all tonight!