I know we have a large amount of FFB'ers in here and I'm not the most hardcore football fan but I do know a little about the players. I thought it would be a fun thread to start for people like me who might need advice here and there.
Here's my question for Week 9 (I'm currently 3rd in my league and I'm going up against the #2 guy this week, I need a W!).
Who should I start at RB? I know a lot of things can change by next Sunday, but preliminary thoughts on the following:
- Chris Johnson TEN @ GB
- Steve Slayton HOU @ MIN (Tough team to run on)
- Darren McFadden OAK @ ATL (health concerns?)
- Melwede Moore PIT @ WAS (I dropped LJ for Moore and I'm hoping Willie Parker needs another week to recover)
At the moment I'm thinking of running Johnson and Slayton or Moore? If McFadden is healthy he might be a decent play against ATL but the Raiders are horrible.
- Roddy White ATL @ OAK (White had a HUGE Week 8 for me and is shaping up to be a really nice receiver)
- Plaxico Burress NYG @ DAL (Plax has been steady-ish, if not a little underwhelming. Dallas makes him a little less attractive this week)
- Greg Jennings GB @ TENN (Jennings has been my best all-around WR this year)
I'm thinking of starting White and Jennings. Comments? I hate to sit Burress but he's got a tough assingment.